Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Glittering Chocolates!

OMG,
Am starting to believe in some of the statements like " All that glitters is not gold"

Am sure at looking at this box of chocolate your mouth starts watering as it did for me! I even took sometimes before opening them and start eating... but trust me when I ate them... I don't know how to explain the disappointment (I hope the person who gave them to me will not read this post) looool, but yeah, when he asked me how are the chocolates, I was courageous enough to be honest and told him that they don't taste as good as they look. 
Well, in life you'll meet many people and things that will entirely catch your attention and sweep you off your feet, but my dear reader,cool down a little bit, analyse and taste, take some time to know that person,  that business opportunity or any other thing you might be willing to rush for, see if the are really like how they look or sound. it will spare from disappointment and some other ugly experiences.
With Love and Gratitude, 

Tasha

1 comment: