Tuesday 9 July 2013

I miss writing!

Hey there!

It's been a pretty long time without writing and trust me I miss it more than you miss reading something from here!

Well, I've been very busy the last two weeks working from the field, visiting the households of the beneficiaries of the project am working with in my Internship, and some of the realities I faced really brought me back to my senses and realized how blessed and rich I am. I came back more grateful than ever before... I hope to be able to count all the blessings in my life and live to be a blessing to someone else as I walk this journey called life.

There's a lot you can do to make someone grateful, by just doing the little things for someone else, they might not mean that a lot for you, but it would make someone's day brighter, getting a little bit out of your way for someone else, helping that old co-worker with her heavy bag coming to the office, carrying a cup of tea in the office to your co-worker in tea-break, giving a comfortable seat to that older person in the bus... from a grateful heart you will be able to make someone else grateful!

Gratefully,

Tasha

1 comment:

  1. nice piece...and am grateful after reading this...keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete